MY ETSY SHOP - IF YOU CLICK ON A PREVIEW IMAGE IT WILL TAKE YOU TO MY ETSY STORE

CU FREEBIES TERMS OF USE

S N A P P Y S C R A P  P Y   D E S I G N S


T E R M S   O F   U S E



https://www.snappyscrappydesigns.com-  WEBSITE


EMAIL admin@snappyscrappydesigns.com

MY STORE AT ETSY  https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/Snappyscrappy




YOU CAN PURCHASE CU AND CU4CU SCRAP KITS, DESIGNER RESOURCES, CARD TOPPERS ETC  FROM MY ONLINE STORE AT ETSY.
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/Snappyscrappy

============================================================
Please note that CU freebies are available for limited periods only.  Freebies will not be made available again once they have expired.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!


ALL CU FREEBIES WHICH INCLUDE ELEMENTS/BACKGROUND PAPERS/PS STYLES/TEMPLATES CAN BE USED IN ITEMS YOU WISH TO SELL FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY.  YOU CANNOT USE MY CU FREEBIES IN ANYTHING YOU SELL FOR COMMERCIAL USE.

ALLOWED USE:-

SCRAPBOOKING
ALL TYPES OF CARD MAKING
CRAFT SHEETS
PAPER CRAFTS
GIFT MAKING
PRINTABLES
WEB DESIGN
SCHOOL TEACHING PROJECTS
COLLAGES
TEMPLATES
CANDY WRAPPERS
STATIONERY
INVITATIONS
SIG TAGS
BANNERS & LOGOS

IF YOUR CRAFT ISN'T LISTED PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME.


SCRAP KIT MAKERS:  If you use my CU freebies to create your own scrap kits  you are only allowed to add up to 30% of my images in each kit and each image must be a derivative (modified) and must be significant.  The remaining 70% of your kits must be images sourced from elsewhere.  You cannot create kits using only my images even after modification.  You cannot create anything that puts you in competition with Snappyscrappy and you cannot sell your scrap kits for commercial use, only personal use is allowed.  Credit must be given in your terms of use file and wherever you sell your kits. Credit must be added as: Some elements used in this kit are by  https://www.snappyscrappydesigns.com


IN GENERAL:


YOU CANNOT USE ANY IMAGES "AS IS".  YOU MUST USE MY CU FREEBIES TO CREATE A FINISHED DESIGN.

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE MY CU FREEBIES TO CREATE YOUR OWN CU FREEBIES.

I DO NOT ALLOW MY CU FREEBIES TO BE TURNED IN TO TEMPLATES, BRUSHES, TUBES, DI CUTS OR LINEART OR ANY OTHER DESIGNER TOOLS.

YOU MAY NOT USE ANY OF MY CU FREEBIES IN ANYTHING YOU GIVE AWAY FOR FREE.


CREDIT

CREDIT IS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES - NO EXCUSES.

CREDIT TO https://www.snappyscrappydesigns.com


IF SELLING YOUR FINISHED PRODUCTS THROUGH THIRD PARTY WEBSITES SUCH AS CRAFTSUPRINT, ETSY, ZAZZLE ETC YOU MUST ADD CREDIT IN YOUR DESCRIPTION AREA AS HTTPS://SNAPPYSCRAPPYDESIGNS.COM OR PROVIDE A CLICKABLE LINK REFERRING BACK TO MY WEBSITE.



!FORBIDDEN USE!

NO REDISTRIBUTION OR SHARING OF MY WORK/FILES OR IMAGES WITH OTHERS IS ALLOWED.

NO REUPLOADING MY FREEBIES TO YOUR OWN WEBSITES OR BLOGS OR OTHER TYPES OF GROUPS FOR OTHERS TO DOWNLOAD.

NO SHARING MY WORK THROUGH OTHER COMMUNITY WEBSITES, USER GROUPS, FORUMS, FILE HOSTING SITES ETC.

ABSOLUTELY NO HYPERLINKING TO MY CU FREEBIES.


DO NOT MAKE ANY CLAIMS ON MY WORK.

YOU CANNOT CLAIM ANY COPYRIGHT TO ANY IMAGES.  COPYRIGHT DOES NOT TRANSFER TO YOU!  YOU ARE JUST BEING GIVEN A LICENCE TO USE MY IMAGES IN YOUR DESIGNS AS SPECIFIED ABOVE.

YOU CAN PURCHASE FULL KITS FROM MY ETSY STORE WHICH IS STATED AT THE TOP OF THIS NOTICE.


©SNAPPYSCRAPPY










THANK YOU
SNAPPYSCRAPPY
EMAIL ADMIN@SNAPPYSCRAPPYDESIGNS.COM